Buy 3-HO-PCE with Bitcoin online – Effects
3-Hydroxyeticyclidine which is commonly referred to as 3-HO-PCE is the novel synthetic dissociative substance from the class arylcyclohexylamine. It is producing a potent, hallucinogenic, dose-sensitive dissociative and euphoric effect when it is administered by any user. Unlike many other close structural analog 3-HO-PCP, this compound is not having any precedent in the scientific literature before being offered on the research chemicals market in 2010.
The effects which are listed below are based upon the subjective effects index and the personal experiences of the users. These effects can be more acute with heavier doses and there are also chances of inducing the full range of effects. Similarly, with very higher doses, there are the chances of death or serious injury. Its interactions with other drugs or medicines are also dangerous and so it should be taken with caution.
The physical effects of this substance have been reported to be relatively unpronounced or very difficult to detect.
• Tactile enhancement &tactile suppression: At lower dosages, this compound will tend to induce tactile enhancements. At higher dosages, this enhancement will shift towards tactile suppressions and anesthesia.
• Sedation & Stimulation
• Motor control loss
• Pain relief: This substance is known to produce distinct nerve signal blocking anesthetic effects which are typically required under the surgical settings but only when taken in higher doses.
• Increases blood pressure
• Changes in felt gravity
• Spatial disorientation
• Increased perspiration
• Increased heart rate
• Physical autonomy
• Respiratory depression
• Optical sliding
• Olfactory hallucinations
• Physical autonomy
• Appetite suppression
• Difficulty urinating
• Seizure: The extent to which this effect can be produced is unknown but it is likely to happen but it can be predisposed by the user, especially while in physical taxing conditions like undernourished, dehydrated, fatigued or overheated.
The disconnected effects of this compound will appear to be less prominent when it is compared to the dissociative like MXE or ketamine. These conditions may seem to occur at common doses and may only occur at the level that may be accompanied by the dangerous side effects like:
• Visual disconnection
• Tactile disconnection
• Consciousness disconnection
• Compulsive redosing: This effect is present when vaporized or smoked due to the abruptness of the substance entering and leaving the bloodstream.
• Anxiety suppression
• Mania: This effect is very common in 3-HO-PCE than all the other dissociative.
• Conceptual thinking
• Frame rate suppression
• Visual acuity suppression: While lower doses of this compound will produce very mild visual acuity enhancements.
• Pattern recognition suppression
• Distortions in Scenery slicing
• Internal hallucination
Harmful Potential and Toxicity
The long term health effects and the toxicity of recreational 3-HO-PCE use have not been studied in any scientific context and the exact toxic dosage is still unknown. This is because the 3-HO-PCE is having a very short history of human use.
Tolerance and the addiction potential
Early reports have characterized the chronic use of 3-HO-PCE as the moderate addictive having the potential of adverse side effects.
For more info on this and buying it online using bitcoins you can also visit the below-given site: http://www.orangechems.com/chemicals-online/3-HO-PCE !